Kolbe Academy exists to provide individualized academic programs in a safe, compassionate, Christ-centered community for high school students in recovery from substance addiction.
Our goal is to promote life-long recovery and success.
To transform and restore the lives of students in recovery so they may fulfill God’s plan for their lives.
Our Key Objectives
- To provide a quality education in an academically rigorous environment for students in recovery. Our goal is long-term quality Catholic education to sustain and nurture the spirit of each student on their journey of recovery with Christ.
- To support and encourage the continued commitment of adolescent recovery in the Lehigh Valley.
- To support and encourage local businesses, colleges and universities and the community-at-large who value the education and sobriety for adolescents as our future leaders.
- To create a supportive and enthusiastic environment for student recovery and education with extracurricular activities and wellness programs.
- To listen to students and hold students accountable with love.